Discussion: Le Corbusier
This is a tiered assignment. After reading the excerpt provided through the course website, completing the worksheet and sending it to the graduate assistant, continue with this discussion. iYour participation is requested according to this schedule. Note: responses should not exceed 125 words.
First response: What do you think is Le Corbusier’s most important criteria for evaluating buildings? What evidence can you provide from the text to support your idea?
Follow-up comment: Engage with a few of your peers. Whose ideas can you support and expand upon with more information? Whose ideas do you want to challenge, and based on what evidence? In developing your responses consider:
- What comments could you make or questions could you raise that would deepen or move the conversation forward?
- What among these posts was particularly helpful or interesting to you and why
- What ideas require more clarification? Pose questions that will help to clarify any points that are not clear.
- What new questions arose and what questions remain?
Summary/takeaway: After reviewing the whole of the discussion, offer a summary statement of the views expressed, and draw the discussion to a conclusion. In developing your responses consider:
- What is the general consensus of the group, and is it founded on good evidence?
- What provocative, outlier notions were suggested that help focused the group’s understanding by challenging other ideas?
- What insights did you gain from reflecting on this work through the eyes of yourcolleagues?